Ads 468x60px

Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Woke Up Because September Ended

It's October already? Time flies like crazy. It's been a busy semester since i started degree. Assignment are pilling up like nobody's business. 100% course that are based on assignment is crazy. Don't give me that face saying that mass communication is easy.

"Mass Comm only what". - That's what everyone say about mass comm. This course have the same difficulty as others. Anyway, although is stressful, i love part of the course because it challenge me on how to multitask. I learned to start my assignment early as
you know, i need lotsa time to properly understand the assignment. SLOW LEARNER!


Anyway, it's October and i'm going to leave the country in like 4-5 months time? Oh nooo! I was really excited to leave before this but now i'm reluctant. Throughout this year, i make a lot of new friends. Friends i know from gym and also new friends from degree. Is like i get to know them like 2 months ago and i'm going to leave. Friends are the one that pull me back.

I'm also the only girl that are going to Adelaide. I wonder if i can make it through. I do not know how to do anything. Laundry, cook! Anyway, i'm leaving so I'm gonna fully make use of my time.

TO - D0 - LIST:
1. Drinking session
2. Clubbing (MUST, at least one time)

No comments:

Post a Comment