Ads 468x60px

Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wassup babeh?!

1# My new maid arrived. Now, i don't need to do house chores anymore. My parents hire a Philipino maid this time. She alright, but i find it so funny when my mum communicates with her.

Me: Actually you know how to speak English wan what?
Mum: Ok hor? My english not bad right?
Me: LOL

2# I'm back watching Masterchef. I don't know why but i don't really like watching Masterchef Australia except for Masterchef Junior. I prefer Masterchef USA. Season 2 is great. Looking forward for more exciting episodes.

3# Yes, i've been spending my time watching movie at home. Catching up movies that i missed out. I know the hackers hacked over 40 websites but please don't hack torrent. Without torrent, i'm gonna be so bored at home!

4# I signed up for degree already. I'm currently enroll for Communication Media Management this July 2011. Our batch is the last intake for this course and after that, they will be offering their homegrown course. Nah, don't really like the homegrown courses though.

No comments:

Post a Comment