Ads 468x60px

Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pow Wow 2011

I'm back alive from Pow Wow camp and it was great! Thank God i did not regret signing up for it. My team, white shield won and i got the CHAMPION patch. Yay! They were great. I came back having sunburn on my nose and neck. I'm totally burned right now. Sigh, but nevermind because i enjoy myself.

Great games, good fellowship and most importantly AWESOME GOD'S PRESENCE! I'm sure God move all of us during the camp and i'm blessed. All glory goes to HIM!

I get to know new faces from other outpost as well. I can say that it is a good camp. I can't wait for next year's camporama & i hope i'm able to be back from Aussie for camporama. Miss the previous one and hopefully i would not miss this again because it is RR 30rd anniversary. Pray hard. Hehe.

Things that i won't forget from this camp is the toothpaste incident.. Eww!

No comments:

Post a Comment